Want to work at Old Orchard Brands?
If you are interested in being considered for employment at Old Orchard Brands, please fill out the form below, explaining what type of employment you are seeking. Additionally, you may choose to upload your resume and/or a completed application. You can download a copy of our application for employment here. Completed applications may be faxed to: (616) 887-8210 - Attn: Human Resources.
It is the policy of Old Orchard to provide equal employment opportunity and not to unlawfully discriminate based on an individual's race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, veteran status, marital status, non-disqualifying disability, or other characteristics protected by law. Please keep in mind that we may not have openings at this time. All applications received will remain on file for a period of twelve months from date of receipt.
Current Job Openings
Consumer Relations / Office Assistant
Part-Time (20 -25 hours/week)
Starting Pay Range: $11-$13/hour, with a 90-day review and annual performance evaluation
Old Orchard is a leading shelf-stable and frozen juice brand in the U.S., based in Sparta, Michigan. The company offers a friendly and professional work environment, with a culture of teamwork and collaboration. We currently have an opening for a part-time Consumer Relations / Office Assistant, who would be responsible for handling and documenting all consumer correspondence in addition to other duties around the office. The position also serves as the back-up operator for the company’s receptionist.
- Respond to all consumer inquiries and complaints in a timely, efficient and friendly manner
- Maintain Consumer Communication Database and ensure proper record keeping
- Bi-weekly & quarterly reporting of consumer complaints and trends
- Maintain extensive knowledge on all Old Orchard product offerings, ingredients and availability
- Responsible for all mailing and parcel shipping, including all U.S. postal mail, FedEx, and International Shipments
- Processing of all sales sample requests and consumer mailings
- Maintain inventory records for marketing materials
- Coordinate donation requests and logistics for donations and sampling events
- Assist as back-up receptionist – including end of day tidying
- Filing, data entry, and other administrative duties for various departments, as assigned
Job Skills & Qualifications
- High school degree or equivalent
- High level of professionalism, with a friendly and polite demeanor
- Ability to handle and resolve conflict
- A high level of proficiency in MS Office Suite, including Word, Excel and Access
- Quick-thinker, fast learner, good at multi-tasking and prioritizing
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Self-motivated, flexible and detail-oriented
* Denotes Required Fields.