Apple Cinnamon Pork and Potatoes
Contributed by Old Orchard Staff
A weeknight favorite, pork chops get a fresh new look in this recipe. Cooked until tender alongside tender potatoes, this apple cinnamon flavored dish is sure to delight.
- 2-4 boneless pork chops
- 2 apples, peeled, sliced and cut into cubes
- 2 cups Old Orchard Healthy Balance Apple Juice cocktail
- 1 cup applesauce
- A dash of cinnamon
- 5 yellow potatoes cut coarsely in chunks
- Cut the potatoes and set aside; peel and slice apples and set aside.
- Sprinkle salt, pepper, cinnamon and nutmeg on one side of the pork chops.
- Place the seasoned side down in a hot pan and sear for 1-2 minutes.
- Meanwhile, season the face side up with salt, pepper, and cinnamon.
- Flip the chops and sear for an additional minute.
- Add the Apple Juice cocktail along with the apple sauce and stir.
- Add the apples and potatoes.
- Cover and continue to cook until the apples and potatoes have become tender, usually 5 minutes.