Apple Cranberry BBQ Chicken skewers
Contributed by Old Orchard Staff
These skewers are fun for the whole family to make and enjoy. The addition of apple cranberry juice to your favorite BBQ sauce makes a delicious sticky sweet sauce. If you’d like to turn this appetizer into a meal, add vegetables such as green pepper, sweet onion, and mushrooms to your skewers.
- 2 Boneless skinless chicken breasts, cubed into bite-size pieces
- 1/2 cup Old Orchard Healthy Balance Apple Cranberry juice cocktail
- 1 cup of your favorite brand of BBQ sauce
- One medium apple, cubed
- Mix BBQ sauce and Old Orchard apple cranberry juice.
- Baste chicken and apples with sauce mixture, thread onto skewers.
- Grill until chicken is done and juices run clear. Serve skewers immediately.