Baked Italian Chicken
Contributed by Old Orchard Staff
This mouth-watering chicken dish is sure to become a family favorite. The dressing adds flavor and keeps chicken juicy and moist. Topped with Parmesan cheese, this delicious dish is a step above your ordinary baked chicken.
- Italian salad dressing
- 1 lb. chicken breast
- 1/2 cup finely grated fresh Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Place chicken in glass baking dish.
- Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper.
- Pour enough Italian dressing over chicken to fully cover each piece.
- Bake for 45 minutes, or until no longer pink in center.
- Sprinkle Parmesan cheese over chicken before the last 5 minutes of baking.
- Serve with rice and steamed broccoli.