. 8 oz turkey sausage
. 2 Tbsp. chopped onion
. 6 eggs
. 1 cup shredded low-fat cheese
. 8 (8-inch) flour tortillas, warmed
. 3/4 cup thick & chunky salsa
. 1/2 cup green pepper, diced
1. Cook sausage with onions and peppers over medium-high heat until meat is no longer pink.
2. Drain and discard any fat.
3. Beat the eggs and add to the sausage mixture in skillet.
4. Cook, and stir occasionally, over medium-high heat until eggs set.
5. Add cheese and continue to stir and cook until cheese has melted.
6. Place cooked egg mixture on to each warmed tortilla.
7. Add salsa and additional cheese as desired.