Cheese Cake Bites
Contributed by Tracie B. (Grand Rapids, MI)
- 3/4 C Cool Whip Free
- 5 Tbsp Cream cheese, softened and fat-free
- 1 Tbsp Splenda, granular
- 10 tsp Hershey’s Sugar-free syrup
- Using a fork, vigorously mix Cool Whip, cream cheese and Splenda until smooth and well blended.
- Evenly distribute mixture into 10 sections of an ice cube tray. Tap tray firmly on the counter a few times to get mixture to settle flat.
- Top each with a teaspoon of chocolate syrup. Tap tray again to settle. You can also top with chocolate sprinkles, sliced strawberries, cherries, raspberries, use your imagination.
- Place tray in freezer until Bites are solid — at least 2 hours. Once frozen, Cheesecake Bites should pop out easily (if not, run the bottom of the tray under the faucet for a few seconds to loosen them).
Makes 10 Bites, 2 bites = 40 cal, 0g fat, 100mg sodium, 6.5 g carbohydrates, 0 fiber, 1 g sugar and 2g protein.