12 Pieces Nestle Toll House Refrigerated Chocolate Chip cookie bar dough.
1 (8oz) Package low-fat Cream Cheese
1/2 Cup nestle carnation sweetened condensed milk
1 large Egg
1tp Vanilla Extract
1 (21oz) can Cherry Pie filling
1. Preheat oven 325 Degrees. Paperline 12 muffin cups.
2. Place one piece of cookie dough in each muffin cup.
3. Bake for 10-12 min. or until cookie has spread to edge of cup.
4. Beat cream Cheese, sweetened condensed milk, egg & vanilla extract in med. bowl until smooth. Pour about 3 Tb cream cheese in mixture over each cookie cup.
5. Bake for additional 12-18 min. or until set. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Top W/Pie filling. Refrigerate for 1 hour.