4 skinless chicken breast
1/2 cup of dried cranberries
1/4 cup chopped yellow onions
1/4 cup chopped green bell peppers
1/4 tsp cumin
1/2 cup healthy balance pomegranate/cranberry juice
1. Spray skillet with cooking spray.
2. Brown chicken breast on both sides.
3. Remove chicken breast from pan, place on a plate, and set aside.
4. Use drippings from skillet and add cranberries, onions, bell peppers, cumin and Healthy Balance pomegranate/cranberry juice together in same skillet.
5. Add chicken breast to sauce and simmer for 20 mins on medium heat.