1 C of skinless cubed chicken breast
3 C of vegetables of choice
1 can (11 3/4 oz) condensed cream of mushroom soup
1 2/3 C of biscuit mix
2/3 C low-fat buttermilk
3 TBS of chopped parsley
1/4 tsp of paprika
1. Preheat oven to 400. coat pie pan with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Combine chicken, vegetables and soup in pie pan. place in oven
3. combine biscuit mix, buttermilk and parsley in a bowl. Mix until blended
4. place dough on floured counter. roll dough to 1-inch thick. Cut six biscuits with biscuit cutter
5. place uncooked biscuits in the cooking casserole. Cook all together for 10 minutes
6. lower heat to 350 and cook for 10 to 15 minutes or until biscuits are golden brown.
(optional) sprinkle paprika over biscuits last five minutes in the oven