8-10 Chicken legs
3/4 cup of Old Orchard Cranberry Juice
1/2 cup of chopped Onion
1. Put salt, pepper and seasoning salt on your chicken legs.
2. Place in large frying pan with the 1/2 cup of onion sprinkled on top of the legs.
3. Brown your chicken legs on high heat with a little oil, also sauteing the onions while doing this.
4. Do NOT cook the chicken legs…. you are just trying to give them a nice dark color. Otherwise chicken looks very white coming from the crockpot. You only need a few minutes on each side to achieve this color.
5. Place legs in greased crock pot scraping the frying pan to make sure all the onions and juice go into the crock pot, too.
6. Pour 3/4 cup of cranberry juice over the top and cook on low 6-8 hours or high for about 5-6 hours.