Grilled Swordfish with Tropical Fruit Salsa
Contributed by Old Orchard Staff
Tender, mild swordfish is an excellent pairing for a tropical fruit salsa. The cilantro and jalapeno peppers make for an enjoyable summer meal suitable for any day of the year.
- 4 8-oz portions of swordfish
- 4 tbsp. Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp. kosher salt
- 2 cups medium diced pineapple
- 1/2 cup medium diced mango
- 1/4 cup diced red onion
- 1/4 cup diced red pepper
- 1 garlic clove – minced
- 1/2 of a small jalapeno pepper – diced
- 1 tsp. honey
- 1 tbsp. roughly chopped cilantro
- 1/2 cup Old Orchard® Brand Apple Passion Mango Juice
- Combine pineapple, mango, red onion, red pepper, garlic, jalapeno pepper, honey, cilantro, salt and Old Orchard Apple Passion Mango juice in a medium sized mixing bowl.
- Rub both sides of swordfish with olive oil.
- Preheat grill.
- Place swordfish steaks on grill for approximately 4 minutes per side depending on thickness until done.
- Serve swordfish steaks with a generous portion of the tropical fruit salsa on top.