Contributed by Old Orchard Staff
Dress up your vegetables with this delicious dish. Grilled zucchini is wonderful served with other grilled favorites, such as grilled chicken or steak. You’ve never had zucchini with this much flavor!
- 2 zucchinis
- 1 medium onion
- Italian salad dressing
- Fresh grated Parmesan cheese
- Cut zucchini into slices ¼ inch thick.
- Cut onion into slices.
- Place zucchini and onion on a large sheet of foil. Cover zucchini and onion with Italian dressing, then sprinkle Parmesan cheese over top.
- Wrap foil around food, and place on grill.
- Grill approximately 5 minutes, or until zucchini is somewhat limp.