Healthy, Homemade Hot Cocoa
Contributed by Old Orchard Staff
Delicious, homemade drink to warm you up this winter! Check out our article, “Chocolate Health” for information about how this recipe may be good for your health!
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- Dash salt
- 1/4 cup hot water
- 2 cups milk
- In medium saucepan, combine sugar, cocoa and salt; stir in water.
- Stir over medium heat till to boiling.
- Stir and gently boil for 2 minutes.
- Add milk; stirring constantly.
- Heat just to serving temperature.