2 lbs yellow potatoes, quartered
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 cup butter
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1/2 teaspoon basil, dried
1/2 teaspoon rosemary, dried
1/4 teaspoon black pepper, freshly ground
1 tablespoon lemon juice
1. Place potatoes and salt in a large pot and cover with water.
2. Boil for 15-20 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
3. Melt butter in a small saucepan over medium-low heat. Add garlic powder, basil, rosemary, pepper and lemon juice to butter and stir to combine.
4. Drain potatoes and place in serving dish.
5. Pour butter mixture over potatoes and toss to coat evenly.