5 egg whites
6 tsp. Teriyaki sauce (will not use all at once)
3 tsp. toasted sesame seeds (will not use all at once)
1 tsp. sesame oil (preferably dark)
1/2 cup fat-free reduced-sodium chicken broth
1 Tbsp. minced ginger (fresh is recommended)
6oz Chinese rice noodles, cooked and drained
1/3 cup green onions, sliced
1. Beat the egg whites together with 2 tsp. of teriyaki sauce and 1 tsp. of sesame seeds.
2. Heat large skillet over medium heat and add oil. Once oil is hot, pour in egg mixture. Cook for about 1-2 minutes or until omelet is set.
3. Turn omelet over and cook opposite side. Once both sides are done, move from skillet. Let cool and cut into small strips.
4. Add broth, ginger and remaining teriyaki sauce into the skillet.
5. Bring to a boil and then reduce heat to medium. Add noodles and let cook through. Add omelet strips and onions and heat all together.
6. Sprinkle the remaining sesame seeds on the top.