Simple Fruit Salad
Contributed by Old Orchard Staff
This fruit salad is simple and delightful, plus, it’s a great way to make sure you’re getting enough servings of fruit. The fruits can be changed out, depending on what is in season. It’s great for a snack, to bring on a picnic, or to have with lunch.
- 1 cup fresh strawberries (sliced)
- 1 cup chopped apple
- 1 cup grapes
- 1 cup mandarin orange slices
- 2-3 Tablespoons lime juice
- Slice or chop fruits, if necessary.
- Toss all fruit together in a medium sized bowl.
- Add lime juice, and gently mix until well blended. The lime juice will keep the apple pieces from turning brown, and will add some extra flavor.
- Eat and enjoy!