• 1 medium summer squash
• 1 medium zucchini
• 1 small onion
• 1 t. minced fresh garlic
• 1 T. olive oil
• 4 burrito-sized tortillas
• Salsa, sour cream, shredded cheese and guacamole
1. Sauté onion in olive oil over medium heat, Add garlic, squash and zucchini. Cook till tender.
2. Meanwhile, wrap the tortillas in foil and heat in the oven at 350 degrees for ten minutes.
3. Spread salsa, guacamole and/or sour cream on heated tortillas. Top with squash mixture and grated cheese.
4. Roll up and enjoy!