Tangy Apple Cranberry Slaw with Splenda
Contributed by Old Orchard Staff
This apple slaw has a perfect crunch to serve alongside your favorite dish. Made with Splenda, the sugar content is kept at a minimum.
- 4 cups shredded green cabbage
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 1 cup chopped unpeeled apple (1 medium)
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced red or green pepper strips
- 2/3 cup light mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup reduced fat sour cream
- 2 tsp. Splenda®
- 1/2 cup Old Orchard Healthy Balance Apple Cranberry juice cocktail
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Combine cabbage, carrots, apple and pepper strips in medium size bowl.
- Mix together mayonnaise, sour cream, Splenda®, Apple Cranberry Juice, lemon juice and pepper in small bowl.
- Stir until well blended.
- Spoon mixture cabbage; gently toss to combine.
- Refrigerate, covered, 1 to 2 hours to allow flavors to blend.