Contributed by Linda B. (Oklahoma)
- 2 cups chopped, cooked turkey breast
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 3/4 cup sliced carrots
- 1/2 cups chopped celery
- 1 tsp. garlic, minced
- 2 cans of reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 2 oz. uncooked Rotini noodles
- 1 tsp. thyme
- 1/2 tsp. poultry seasoning
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- 1/8 tsp. red pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- 1/4 tsp salt
1. Combine all ingredients except pasta in a large pot.
2. Heat over medium-high heat until soup comes to a full boil.
3. Add Rotini noodles.
4. Cover pot and continue to cook on medium, stirring occasionally, until noodles are tender.