1 loaf French or Italian bread, cut into small cubes
1 white onion, diced
4 stalks celery, chopped
1/2 cup butter
3 cloves garlic, minced
1 can (14.5oz) chicken stock
1/3 cup fresh parsley, chopped
1 Tbsp. sage
1/2 tsp. salt
1/2 tsp. pepper
1. Saute onions, celery and garlic in 2 Tbsp. butter, until onions soften.
2. Melt remaining butter.
3. In a large bowl, combine all dry ingredients (bread, spices/herbs).
4. Add onion/celery mixture and toss to combine.
5. Pour melted butter and chicken stock over stuffing, and mix gently until evenly coated.
6. Stuff turkey with stuffing mixture just before baking or roasting.
7. Any remaining stuffing can be cooked in a baking dish covered with foil for 30-40 minutes at 350 degrees.