2 extra large baking potatoes
1/2 cup reduced-fat cheddar cheese
1/4 cup skim milk
2 Tbsp. margarine
1 Tbsp. reduced-fat bacon bits
1. Use a knife to put a couple slits in each potato. Bake potatoes at 400 degrees for 45-60 minutes (do not wrap in foil), until potatoes are done and the skins are slightly crispy.
2. Cut out a large oval in the top of each potato and scoop out the insides of the potatoes into a medium-sized bowl. Set empty potato skins aside.
3. Mix potato with remaining ingredients, mashing slightly, until everything is well mixed.
4. Spoon potato mixture back into empty potato skins, piling any extra mixture on top.
5. Return potatoes to oven to bake for an extra 20 minutes, or until the top of the potato mixture gets crispy.
6. Let potatoes cool slightly (they will be hot!), then enjoy!