Contributed by Old Orchard Staff
This veggie pizza is great to bring for parties, but you may wan to make two, because it will go fast! This is a great way to get some extra vegetables, and makes a delicious healthy snack.
- 1 package crescent rolls
- 8oz. cream cheese (softened)
- 1/2 package ranch dressing seasoning mix
- 1 1/2 – 2 cups finely chopped vegetables (e.g. broccoli, cauliflower, carrots, cucumbers)
- Roll crescent rolls out flat on a pizza pan or cookie sheet to form crust.
- Cook according to package directions, or remove when slightly browned. Set aside to cool.
- Mix cream cheese and dressing mix in a bowl, until well blended and smooth.
- Once crust is cooled, spread cream cheese over top.
- Sprinkle chopped veggies on top.
- Cut into small pieces, and serve chilled.