Contributed by montessorimom
- 4 medium ripe strawberries
- 1 Old Orchard Apple Kiwi Strawberry 100% frozen juice concentrate
- 1 Old Orchard Freezer Pop mold
- Clean and dice strawberries.
- Made Old orchard 0 Apple Kiwi Strawberry frozen Juice concentrate as directed.
- Fill freezer pop molds half way up with juice.
- Add 1 diced strawberry to each freezer pop mold.
- Now add remaining juice concentrate to fill molds.
- Finish by adding freezer pop stick to mold and closing the mold. Then place in freezer for about 4 hours.
Makes a great snack for kids when friends are visiting!