Contributed by homeroommom
- 1 can of Old Orchard blueberry pomegranate juice concentrate
- 1 equal part of water (approx 12 oz)
- 1 cup finely diced fresh strawberries
- Mix juice and water together.
- Pour the juice 3/4 the way to the top of a 8 pack pop molds.
- Add 2 Tbsp. diced strawberries to each pop.
- Snap pop mold top on and place in the freezer over night.
If the pops are difficult to get out of the mold, just run hot water over the mold for 2-3 sec and the pops will slide right out! Enjoy :)