Cherry Berry Yo Pops
Contributed by Karan
- 1 3oz package cherry gelatin
- 1 c boiling water
- 2 c Very Cherre Tart Cherry juice
- 2 c chopped or mashed strawberries (fresh or frozen)
- 2 c strawberry yogurt
- Add 1 c boiling water to gelatin mix in a large bowl. Stir until completely dissolved.
- Stir in 2 c Very Cherre juice.
- Add 2 c strawberries. You may puree fresh or frozen strawberries in a blender if you prefer a smoother pop.
- Stir in 2 c strawberry yogurt.
- Pour liquid into freezer molds and freeze until solid. If you don’t have enough molds, simply refrigerate the leftover liquid and fill and freeze more pop molds as they are available.
Makes about 24 2 oz pops.