Frozen Strawberry Lemonade Pops
Contributed by aswangin7
- 1 12oz can Old Orchard lemonade concentrate
- 1 lb strawberries cleaned, tops removed, and pureed
- 36 oz water
- 12 6 oz plastic cups and popsicle sticks
- Mix lemonade concentrate and water in pitcher.
- Pour 1/4 c. into each cup. Freeze until semi firm.
- Place popsicle stick just into frozen lemonade.
- Next pour 2 Tbsp strawberry puree and 2 Tbsp lemonade into each cup.
- Swirl gently 2-3 times with toothpick. Again freeze until semi firm.
- Pour remaining lemonade into cups (about 2 Tbsp each). Freeze until solid or over night.
When ready to enjoy, dip cup in warm water 10-15 seconds and gently wiggle popsicle from “mold”.