Cranberry Chili Marinade
Contributed by policescanner1
- 1/2 c. Old Orchard Classic Cranberry juice
- 1/4 c. Heinz chili sauce
- 1/2 tsp. hot pepper flakes
- 2 tsp. fresh lime juice
- 1 tsp. finely grated zest of lime
- 1/2 tsp. freshly ground pepper
- 2 Tbsp. corn oil
- Mix all ingredients together in zip lock bag.
- Place your choice of meat or poultry in the bag with the marinade and close bag.
- Massage meat with with marinade and lay bag into a glass dish to prevent any leakage.
- Refrigerate for 3 hours or overnight.
Yield: 1 cup marinade; enough for 2 pounds of meat or poultry. Double marinade recipe for larger cuts of meat.