Dripless Raspberry Cream Pops
Contributed by HeatherAnne
Recipe Contest Honorable Mention
- 1/3 cup ice water
- 1 envelope unflavored natural gelatin
- 2/3 cup Old Orchard Frozen 100% Juice Apple Raspberry concentrate
- 1/2 cup fresh or frozen raspberries
- 1 1/4 cup organic lowfat vanilla yogurt
- 2 TBSP honey
- Sprinkle unflavored gelatin over the ice water in a glass measuring cup and let sit for 5 minutes to soften. Microwave on high for 30 seconds and stir until clear and dissolved.
- Add 2/3 cup frozen Old Orchard Apple Raspberry Juice Concentrate and stir until softly set.
- Transfer to blender and add fresh or frozen raspberries, low-fat yogurt and honey and blend until smooth. If you don’t have a blender, simply crush the raspberries and stir ingredients together by hand or with an immersion blender.
- Pour into frozen pop molds (ours hold 1/3 cup each pop so we got 10 pops out of this recipe). Freeze for 3 hours or until set.
The gelatin keeps the pops from thawing too quickly and making a drippy mess, even on the hottest days!
If you can’t wait for a cold treat use the blender to ‘shave’ 4 cups of ice. Divide ice into 4 glasses and slowly pour left over thawed Old Orchard Apple Raspberry Juice concentrate over shaved ice and serve with a spoon and straw.