Crockpot Chicken Alfredo
Contributed by SteveC.
- 2-3 chicken breasts, cubed and uncooked.
- 1 can of Cream of Chicken soup
- 1 can water
- 8 oz block of cream cheese
- 1 stick of butter (you can use less if you want)
- 1 packet Zesty Italian salad dressing mix
- Put all ingredients in crock pot and cover.
- Cook on high for 2 hours or on low for 4 hours.
- Cook noodles, toss with alfredo and serve!
**The sauce can be runny at first but thickens when cooled. This makes REALLY great leftovers, too! Enjoy :)