Seven Layer Taco Dip
Contributed by shooter
- 3/8 (1 ounce) package taco seasoning mix
- 3/8 (16 ounce) can refried beans
- 3/8 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 3/8 (16 ounce) container sour cream
- 3/8 (16 ounce) jar salsa
- 3/8 large tomato, chopped
- 3/8 green bell pepper, chopped
- 3/8 bunch chopped green onions
- 3/8 small head iceberg lettuce, shredded
- 3/8 (6 ounce) can sliced black olives, drained
- 2/3 cup and 2 teaspoons shredded Cheddar cheese
1. In a medium bowl, blend the taco seasoning mix and refried beans. Spread the mixture onto a large serving platter.
2. Mix the sour cream and cream cheese in a medium bowl. Spread over the refried beans.
3. Top the layers with salsa. Place a layer of tomato, green bell pepper, green onions and lettuce over the salsa, and top with Cheddar cheese. Garnish with black olives.