1 tsp. ground cumin
1 tsp. dried oregano
3/4 lb. well-trimmed beef top sirloin steak (cut 3/4 in. thick)
2 bell peppers cut into strips
1/2 c. onion
non-stick cooking spray
4 cloves of minced garlic
4 small whole wheat flour tortillas, warmed
1/4 c. chopped fresh cilantro
1. Slice steak into thin long pieces and prepare to cook.
2. Coat skillet with nonstick cooking spray on medium heat.
3. Place steak on pan and sprinkle the cumin and oregano on each side of steak; Let cook on each side between 3-4 minutes, or to your personal satisfaction.
4. When done, place on plate to the side and cover.
5. In the same pan, place the onions, bell peppers and garlic. Let cook for 5 minutes or until vegetables are a crisp-tender texture. Add salsa and let simmer for 3 minutes.
6. Toss steak back into pan and heat all together for about 1 minute.
7. Place mixture in the center of tortillas, top with cilantro and fold in half.