Beef Teriyaki Shish Kabobs
Contributed by Old Orchard Staff
The marinade is what makes this dish spectacular. Try these shish kabobs with chicken, too! Serve with rice and grilled corn on the cob. Invite you friends and family for these kabobs that are sure to be a crowd-pleaser.
- 1/2 cup teriyaki sauce
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into 1½ inch pieces
- 1 green bell pepper, cut into 1½ inch pieces
- 1 large onion, cut into large wedges
- 1 1/2 cups whole, fresh mushrooms
- 1-2 lbs beef sirloin, cut into 1 inch cubes skewers
- In a large, re-sealable plastic bag, combine teriyaki sauce, honey, garlic and ginger to make marinade.
- Place bell peppers, onion, mushrooms, and beef into bag, and seal closed.
- Refrigerate and let marinade at least 4 hours.
- When ready to cook, preheat grill to a medium level of heat.
- Remove food from marinade, and place on skewer, alternating the items.
- Place skewers on grill and cook approximately 10 minutes, or until meat is thoroughly cooked.