1 lb. Extra Lean Beef
1 Tbsp. Chili Powder
2 Tbsp. Finely chopped onion
1 tsp. Ground Cumin
1 tsp. Paprika
2 cloves minced garlic
1/4 tsp. Red Pepper Flakes
1 (14.5oz) Can Diced tomatoes w/Garlic and Onion
1 (16oz) Can Chili Beans, Drained
1 (8oz) Can Tomato Sauce
Salt and Pepper to taste
1. Heat large saucepan over medium heat. Add Ground beef and cook until evenly browned, stirring occasionally to crumble.
2. Season beef with chili powder, onion flakes, cumin, paprika, garlic and red pepper flakes; Mix well.
3. Pour tomatoes, chili beans and tomato sauce in the sauce pan.
4. Reduce heat to low and simmer for at least 30 minutes (or longer for thicker chili).
5. Season to taste with salt and pepper.