Mini Pork and Mango Skewers
Contributed by Old Orchard Staff
These little kabobs are full of flavor and easy finger food for your guests. If you don’t have fresh ginger, just use 1/8 tsp. ginger powder.
- 3 Tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- 3 Tbsp. Old Orchard Healthy Balance Apple Cranberry Juice Cocktail
- 3 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1/2 cup hoisin sauce
- 2 Tbsp. soy sauce
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 1 Tbsp. grated ginger root
- 1 lb. pork tenderloin
- 2 mangoes, peeled and cut into 1” cubes
- In medium bowl, combine apple cranberry juice, vinegar, olive oil, hoisin sauce, soy sauce, pepper, and ginger root; mix well.
- Cut tenderloin into 1/2 inch cubes and add to bowl.
- Mix to coat pork with marinade.
- Heat grill.
- Place pork cubes and mango cubes alternately on small skewers.
- Grill over medium coals for 7-9 minutes, turning frequently, until pork is cooked and mangoes are tender.