Strawberries and Spinach Tossed Salad
Contributed by Old Orchard Staff
This salad is simple to make, and is a great alternative to your everyday salads. The strawberries add a tasty sweetness, and the walnuts add just the right amount of crunch. A touch of spinach makes this salad an even healthier option for lunch or as a side.
- Romaine lettuce
- Fresh Spinach
- Fresh Strawberries
- Wash lettuce, spinach, and strawberries.
- Cut lettuce into small pieces.
- In a large bowl, toss lettuce pieces with spinach leaves.
- Cut strawberries into slices or small chunks.
- Add strawberries, and walnuts to the salad, and toss together gently until mixed.
- Serve with vinaigrette dressing.