• 2 Tbsp. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
• 8 cups mixed organic salad greens, torn into bite sized pieces
• 2 Tbsp. coarsely chopped walnuts
• 1 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
• 1 apple, cubed and tossed in additional lemon juice to prevent browning
• 1/2 cup raisins (optional)
• Sea salt and ground black pepper to taste
In medium skillet, heat walnuts in olive oil over low heat until lightly browned; stir occasionally. Turn off heat; remove walnuts with slotted spoon, set aside. Stir lemon juice, salt and pepper into heated oil. In large bowl, combine greens, apples and raisins with warm dressing. Garnish with whole grain croutons.