Contributed by Old Orchard Staff
Everybody loves a parfait! This simple layered recipe brings new life to yogurt. It makes a great healthy breakfast or snack. Try it with different types of yogurts and fruits for a new taste.
- 1/4 cup fresh strawberries
- 1/4 cup fresh blueberries or blackberries
- 1 cup vanilla yogurt
- 1/4 cup granola
- Spoon 1/3 cup of yogurt into tall glass or cup.
- Add strawberries on top.
- Spoon another 1/3 cup of yogurt over strawberries; then, add blueberries or blackberries on top.
- Spoon final 1/3 cup of yogurt into cup, and add granola to the top.
- Makes a great breakfast or healthy snack!