The Grand Raspberry Delight Fruit Pops
Contributed by classof2014
Prep: 10 min. + freezing
• 2-1/4 cups (18 ounces) raspberry yogurt
• 2 tablespoons lemon juice
• 3/4 cup of Old Orchard Cranberry Naturals Cranberry Raspberry Juice
• 2 medium ripe bananas, cut into chunks
• 12 Popsicle molds or paper cups (3 ounces each) and Popsicle sticks
- In a blender, combine the yogurt, lemon juice, Old Orchard Cranberry Naturals Cranberry Raspberry Juice, and bananas; cover and process for 45 seconds or until smooth. Stir if necessary.
- Fill molds or cups with 1/4 cup yogurt mixture; top with holders or insert sticks into cups. Freeze. Yield: 1 dozen.