Contributed by Megan Galloway
- 3-4 tortillas
- 1/2 cup refried beans
- 1 tomato (diced)
- 1 cup taco meat
- 1 cup shredded Monterrey cheese
Optional: shredded lettuce and sour cream
- Pre-heat oven to 375 and lightly grease a 9 × 9 pan.
- Place one tortilla on bottom of pan. Spread refried beans on tortilla, sprinkle some cheese and tomatoes on top.
- Place another tortilla on refried bean layer and cover with taco meat, cheese and tomatoes.
- The final layer will be tortilla, cheese and tomatoes.
- Place taco lasagna in oven and bake for 25 minutes.
*You can do more then one layer of refried beans and taco meat depending on your quantity.
You can serve this dish with lettuce and sour cream. This is a simple dish to make and it is great for using up left over taco meat.