Beat the Heat Low-Fat Smoothie Pops
Contributed by beckyannh17
- 1 cup Old Orchard Healthy Balance Pomegranate Blueberry Acai Cocktail
- 3/4 cup low-fat milk
- 1 (8 ounce) container of low-fat yogurt (I prefer vanilla)
- 2 tablespoons agave nectar or honey
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- Pour all ingredients into a blender and blend on low setting. Blend until blueberries are chopped and all ingredients are well-blended.
- Pour the blended ingredients into popsicle molds/trays of choice.
- Place popsicles in freezer and wait approximately 2-3 hours before removing.
Take them out of the freezer, eat, and enjoy without feeling guilty!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Ready in approx. 2-3 hours.