Contributed by rconklin
* 1 cup fresh basil leaves
* 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
* 1/3 cup toasted pine nuts
* 1/2 tsp sea salt
* 2 crush garlic cloves
* 1/3 cup Parmesan cheese, finely grated
* 1/2 cup Pecorina cheese, finely grated
1. Heat oven to 180 degrees. Spread untoasted pine nuts out on a baking tray and bake for 2 minutes or until gold. Cool.
2. Place pine nuts, basil, oil, salt, and garlic in a food processor and blend until smooth.
3. Transfer to bowl and stir in cheese.
Yields: 1 cup of sauce
Uses: Great over pasta, chicken, fish, seafood, bread, pizza, soup, etc.