1. In medium nonstick skillet, heat apple juice concentrate, honey and 1 cinnamon stick over medium heat to boiling.
2. Stir in apple slices and cranberries and cook 5 to 7 minutes (or until apples are crisp-tender).
3. In small bowl, stir cornstarch and orange juice. Stir into apple mixture in the skillet.
4. Stir constantly until mixture boils and thickens (approximately 2 minutes).
5. Remove the cinnamon stick and let the mixture cool slightly.
6. In each glass, alternate layers of the honey apple-cranberry mixture and vanilla yogurt, using a total of 1/2 cup of vanilla yogurt for each.
7. Garnish with a cinnamon stick in each glass, and sprinkle ground cinnamon over the top of each. Serve immediately