Welcome Back: Old Orchard Organic Watermelon Cucumber Lemonade
Back by popoular demand! Seeing how many lemonade lovers enjoyed Old Orchard's Organic Watermelon Cucumber Lemonade last year, it is back and better than ever! Take a sip of summer with Old Orchard's lemonade, made with real lemons and mixed with juicy watermelon and cool cucumber for the ultimate refreshing drink.USDA Certified Organic and sweetened with organic cane sugar. Old Orchard's Organic Watermelon Cucumber Lemonade is only available exclusively at Costco for a limited time! Hurry and grab your bottle to enjoy that cool summer taste sooner! Available at Costco locations in Eastern Canada and Southeast U.S.
Old Orchard's Organic Watermelon Cucumber Lemonade is great served on ice or even as a mixer! Here are a couple recipes for you to try with your friends and family! Either way, you're going to fall in love with this unique flavor!
Watermelon Cucumber Cooler
The ultimate refreshing cocktail, this drink combines Old Orchard Watermelon Cucumber Lemonade with botanical gin for a unique drink that will bring you the taste of summer anyday!
- 4oz Old Orchard Watermelon Cucumber Lemonade
- 2oz Hendrick’s Gin
- Cucumber slice for garnish
1. Add lemonade, gin and ice to a cocktail shaker.
2. Shake for 20 seconds and strain into a rocks or martini glass
3. Garnish with a fresh cucumber slice.
Cherry Watermelon Lemonade Jello
- 1 box cherry flavor jello
- 1C hot water
- 1C watermelon cucumber lemonade
- Cool whip
1. Prepare according to jello directions except instead of using 1C cold water use the juice instead
2. Refrigerate to firm
3. Serve with cool whip
Tastes great.You can also try with other flavors of jello or juice to suit your taste.
Can it be summer already?