Contributed by Old Orchard Staff
- 2 cups apples, peeled, cored, and cubed
- 2 cups of berries (e.g. strawberries, blueberries, and/or raspberries)
- 1/2 cup Old Orchard Apple Juice concentrate
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. nutmeg
- Place all ingredients in a saucepan over medium heat and mix together.
- Once mixture begins to simmer, reduce heat to low and let simmer for 25 minutes, or until apples are very tender.
- Mash fruit with a masher or puree in a blender or food processor until desired consistency is reached.
- Serve chilled or at room temperature.