Blue Witch’s Brew
Contributed by Old Orchard Staff
Kids love blue witch’s brew any time of the year. Full of calcium and fresh fruit, it’s a healthful choice for a quick breakfast or an after school snack. If you have trouble finding fresh blueberries, frozen berries are a great alternative.
- 1/2 cup Healthy Balance Pomegranate Blueberry Acai juice drink
- 2 cups low-fat blueberry yogurt
- 1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- Blend juice and blueberries until smooth.
- Add yogurt and blend.
- Keep in refrigerator or serve immediately.