Char Grilled Mojo Wings
Contributed by ercin13
Let's get grilling! Take advantage of those warm days with Old Orchard's Char-Grilled Mojo Wings using Old Orchard Frozen Orange Juice! A little bit of tang, heat and a whole lot of yum!
- 3 pounds of fresh cut chicken wings
- 1 1/2 cups of Old Orchard orange juice (from frozen concentrate)
- 1/2 cup fresh lime juice
- 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh oregano, coarsely chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons pepper
- 1/2 cup minced yellow onion
- Combine all ingredients for marinade, except chicken, in a medium bowl and whisk until salt is dissolved.
- Reserve about 1/3 of sauce for later.
- Place chicken wings in large bowl and add marinade, cover and refrigerate for 6-8 hours.
- Place wings on 350 degree heated grill for approx. 8 minutes each side.
- Serve with leftover mojo marinade as dipping sauce.