Cranberry Ginger Tea Punch
Contributed by Old Orchard Staff
This delicious and unique combination of tea and punch is the type of recipe that will be handed down from generation to generation. Best of all, this recipe doesn’t contain all of the sugar you usually find in punches. Serve this drink at your next get together.
- 1 3-inch piece fresh ginger, thinly sliced
- 3 cups Healthy Balance Cranberry cocktail
- 1 1/2 tsp. lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp. Old Orchard orange juice concentrate
- 1 lemon, sliced
- 1 orange, sliced
- 3 1/2 cups water
- In a medium-sized saucepan, bring water and ginger to a boil.
- Remove from heat, and steep for two hours.
- Strain tea and pour into a large pitcher.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix together.
- Serve chilled or over ice.