Fresh Fruit Salsa
Contributed by Old Orchard Staff
This is a fresh alternative to spicy, tomato based salsas. The fresh fruits and apple kiwi strawberry juice make for a sweet, healthy snack.
- 1 cup fresh pineapple, diced
- 1/2 cup fresh strawberries, diced
- 1 cup cantaloupe, diced
- 1 cup honeydew melon, diced
- 3 kiwi fruit, peeled and diced
- 3 tablespoons fresh mint, chopped
- 1/2 cup Old Orchard Apple Kiwi Strawberry Juice Cocktail
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl and toss gently.
- Chill together for at least 1 hour to let the flavors combine.
- Serve with toasted flour tortilla wedges, sprinkled with cinnamon and sugar.