Frozen Raspberry Banana Mousse
Contributed by Old Orchard Staff
Smooth, creamy, and delicious mousse recipe. Enjoy this dessert anytime, without the guilt. With no added sugar and low fat, feel free to indulge yourself in this exquisite dessert.
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1/2 cup frozen raspberries
- 1/4 cup skim milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Peel bananas, and cut each into several smaller pieces.
- Place banana pieces in a re-closable plastic bag.
- Freeze bananas for at least six hours.
- Fresh raspberries can also be frozen in a plastic bag in the freezer.
- Remove bananas from freezer and plastic bag, and place in a food processor.
- Add frozen raspberries, milk and vanilla, and process until smooth and creamy.
- Serve immediately.