Healthy Balance Fruit Squares
Contributed by Old Orchard Staff
If you’re looking for a fun treat to make with your kids, these fruit squares are a snap to make. Letting your kids use cookie cutters to make fun shapes is always a great idea, too! These pack well in school lunches, and Mom can relax knowing that they are made with low-sugar Old Orchard Healthy Balance juice.
- 4 cups any variety Old Orchard Healthy Balance juice
- 4 envelopes of unflavored gelatin
- In a large bowl, mix the gelatin over 1 cup of the juice and allow to stand for a few minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat the remaining 3 cups of juice until just boiling and pour it over the juice/gelatin mixture.
- Stir until dissolved.
- Pour mixture into a 9×9 pan and chill until completely firm.
- Cut into squares or cut out shapes with a cookie cutter.